Below are the most recently added events - click on one to view more details.
- Dawn Chorus Walk - Lamphey Bishop's Palace
- Dawn Chorus Walk - Heigham Holmes Nature Reserve
- Birds, Bluebells & Breakfast: Dawn Chorus in Cumbernauld Glen - Cumbernauld Glen SWT Reserve. OS grid ref NS777763, Map 64
- Guinea Gardens - Guinea Gardens
- Dawn Chorus - Broadmoor Wood
- Forest Row dawn chorus walk - Foresters Green, Hartfield Road
- #DAWNCHORUS365 - Fermyn woods
- Bivvy broadcasts - A forest somewhere in England
International Dawn Chorus Day is the worldwide celebration of Nature's daily Miracle. This year there will be more opportunities than ever to join in the excitement. In the run up to the event events from all over the world and across the UK will be listed on this website, so visit us regularly to see what's planned in your area.
If you are planning an event you can now create your own listing for your event, including sounds, pictures and details of your organisation. Just register here to set up an IDCD account. If you would like to organise an event and are not sure where to start take a look here.
If you have any questions or would like to join our email list please contact the IDCD team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy being part of International Dawn Chorus Day this year!